Your Microfrontend is not here
The @hpanel-mf/shared microfrontend is running in "integrated" mode, since standalone-single-spa-webpack-plugin is disabled. This means that it does not work as a standalone application without changing configuration.
How do I develop this microfrontend?
To develop this microfrontend, try the following steps:
- Copy the following URL to your clipboard:
- In a new browser tab, go to the your single-spa web app. This is where your "root config" is running. You do not have to run the root config locally if it is already running on a deployed environment - go to the deployed environment directly.
- In the browser console, run
localStorage.setItem('devtools', true); Refresh the page.
- A yellowish rectangle should appear at the bottom right of your screen. Click on it. Find the name @hpanel-mf/shared and click on it. If it is not present, click on Add New Module.
- Paste the URL above into the input that appears. Refresh the page.
- Congrats, your local code is now being used!
For further information about "integrated" mode, see the following links:
If you prefer Standalone mode
To run this microfrontend in "standalone" mode, the standalone-single-spa-webpack-plugin must not be disabled. In some cases, this is done by running If neither of those work for you, see more details about enabling standalone mode at Standalone Plugin Documentation.
npm run start:standalone. Alternatively, you can add
--env standalone to your package.json start script if you are using webpack-config-single-spa.